Wednesday, January 7, 2015

OPI 50 Shades of Grey


I LOOOOOVE OPI nail polishes, their limited edition ones in particular! And while I do not like the idea of the book and movie of 50 Shades of Grey, I can not say no to grey nail polishes, they are simply a few of my favorite things! Now living in Israel, OPI isn't as cheap as I would like it to be, so I thought I'll my top two picks from the collection, and I yes I had just such a self disciplined young woman moment!
أنا بحب مناكير OPI كتييييير! بالذات لما بعملو الوان بكميات محدوده لفتره معينه! ومع اني محبيتش كتاب و فيلم 50 لون رمادي, بس فكرة المناكير الرماديه بقدرش اقولها لا! هون بالناصره المناكير من هاي الشركه نسبيا غاليين بالمقارنه مع معظم الشرك الدارجه, فقررت انه ممنوع اشتري اكتر من لونين, وبالفعل كنت منضبطه بهديك اللحظه ومشيت حسب مخططاتي. 



The shades I got were PERFECT for my liking, the first on is called Dark Side of  the Mood, and the second one is called Shine for Me. I mean, look at them, aren't they BEAUTIFUL!
الالوان اللي اخترتها مثاليين لشو انا بحب, واسمائهن مكتوبين بالخط العريض فوق. بس انه شوفو ما احلاهن!!!!!



 DSOTF is a your perfect black but not really black nail polish. If you find black nail polish to make a social statement of some sort (try living in an Arab community with semi conservative parents!) then black nail polish just means I want to cut my veins and die! So a super dark grey is like wearing black with a high sense of style! This one is really dark, sometimes I find myself comparing it to the glorious Incognito in Sausalito, that one is OPI's best limited edition nail polish since I started using OPI! They're obviously different in color, but they're both almost like wearing a different shade of black, but you're not. To summarize, it is a dark creamy grey, looks so awesome and complimentary against any skin tone you can think of, and if you dye your skin green, which I don't recommend, you'll still pull this beautiful polish off! BTW the formula is kinda sheer so you may actually need 2 to 3 coats, not as great as Incognito in Sausalito's one coat and taraa!
اللون الاول هو اللون المثالي لكل اللي بحبو فكره اشي بشبه المناكير السود.  اذا بتحسو انه المناكير السود بعطو نوع من "التصريح الاجتماعي" فاللون الرمادي الغامق هو اكتر طريقه مقبوله للمناكير السود حسب رأيي! بصراحه انا مع انه كل شخص يعمل شو بريحه, بس انه هاد مش موضوعنا لليوم. المهم, اللون فش في برق, مفضل استعمال طبقتين ل 3 طبقات منه حتي يصير اللون غني, وملائم للناس اللي عندن بشره بيضه متل التلج للناس اللي عندهن بشره سمراء او خضرا او زرقا (ها ها نكتت). هاد اللون بذكرني بلون تاني من نفس الشركه بس هداك ازرق, موجود تحت بالصور!




SFM is a gloooorious almost galaxy of silver and blue sparkles, mostly silver. The glitters are so small that you can get full coverage with 1 coat, but two coats is clearly the way to go! I see more blue in the bottle than on my nails. I LOVE this, this is probably my favorite OPI glitter that I have, I think OPI should dump the chunky glitter and keep doing this because it freaking works! I am currently wearing this on the ring finger of both of my hands, one with DSOTF underneath and one without, you know just for comparison reasons, and if there was a noticeable difference between the two, I wouldn't have kept them on for two days going on 3. I love this, I highly recommend it, if I was a billionaire I would have bought every single one they had in stock and gifted it to all of my cousins and friends who like nail polishes, but unfortunately I'm not. After all of this rave, you probably think I like it better than Incognito in Sausalito... Nope, but its really close!
اللون التاني اكتر من رائع! بشبه مليون نجمه متجمعات مع بعض مع لمعه فضيه مع زراق! البرق صغير و بعطو تغطيه كامله للاظفر بطيقه لطبقتين! عالاظفر البرق ببين اكتر فضي من ازرق. ممكن استعمال اللون هاد بدون لون غامق من تحت لانه قوي كفاي. انا جربته عاصبع مع اللون الاول من تحت والتاني بدون الطبقه هاي وبصراحه فش فرق! كتير حلو وانا كتير بنصح فيه!





You can wear both of them on their own, or together like I am right now! I honestly don't want to have to take them off in a couple days, I think we're on to a very solid January favorite nail combo right here! And sure, let the pictures speak for themselves!
ممكن تحطو اللونين مع بعض, وممكن كل واحد لحال. انا كتير حبيتهن ومش حابه اقيمهن عن اظافري. بتهيألي انهن من المناكير المفضله عندي للشهر! وطبعا خلو الصور تكمل شو لازم ينقال!




No comments:

Post a Comment