Thursday, January 1, 2015

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lipsticks in Rosy Boop


Guerlain was, is, and I'm afraid may always be my favorite brand for lipsticks, and that is my opinion which you don't need to always agree with! I've tried my fair share or Guerlain lipsticks, and when I heard that Guerlain has brand new Kiss Kiss lipsticks I, clearly, got beyond excited!
غرلان كانت, وبعدها, وعلى الاغلب رح تضل الشركه المفضله الي من ناحيه الحمره. طبعا هاد رايي, بحقلكو توافقو او ما توافقو معي! المهم, لما عرفت انهن عملو نوع حمره جديد, انا تشوقت اجربها طبعا!


Looking at it I must say that it is the best looking lipstick packaging I've seen, I think Guerlain did Black and Gold a lot better than Chanel! I love the nice weight this tube has, the shine, and the golden top with the Guerlain Logo! In terms of packaging, this is the most flawless looking lipstick packaging I've ever seen, much much better than the Rouge G in my opinion!
منظره الخارجي رااااائع, احلى منظر لحمره انا شفته, بظن غرلان زبطو اكتر مع الاسود والذهبي من شانيل! الوزن لاصبع الحمره ممتاز, بحس اني اشتريت حمره "تقيله". مفش اي انتقاد سلبي ممكن احكيه.





In terms of the color selection, as always, I am impressed! According to Sephora, there are 26 shades to choose from, and they vary from the light and neutral to the dark and vampy. You will find a shade you like, I promise! I found a few to be honest but I was such a good girl and I only bought one to test it out before going crazy and buying three to five additional ones! The color I purchased is called Rosy Boop, yes, sounds like rosy poop, but I'm a mature young lady and I've looked past this weird name. Rosy Boop is a beautiful MLBB (my lips but better) shade, it looks rosier in the tube, but on the lips it almost applies with a whisper of brown thrown into the mixture, and I'll tell you why in a second!
من ناحية الالوان الموجوده, متل العاده انا عجبوني. حسب مواقع بالنترنت في حوالي 26 لون من الفاتح للغامق, فأكيد رح يكون في لون بيعجبكو. اللون اللي انا اخترته اسمه مكتوب بالخط العريض فوق وهو لون فاتح وعملي ليوم يوم. اللون بصراحه بشبه لون شفافي. بحسه ممكن يبين مختلف عكل وحده لاسباب رح احكي عنها اسا.




The formula of these lipsticks is very very very reminiscent to both the glorious Rouge Automatique lippies and the Shine Automatique ones, I'd say, it is their love child. Its supremely creamy and buttery, applies like an absolute dream, and feels a bit moisturizing to me, but nothing too balmy. This one lasts on my lips for 3 hours up to 4, which is fairly decent for a lipstick that is as creamy as this one is. The range in particular leans a bit semi sheer in terms of the color payoff, the colors definitely have pigmentation to them, but one that wouldn't necessarily be called full opacity, which is where the Rouge Automatique and Shine Automatique lipsticks meet in this one. I also found that some colors contain finely milled shimmer, which is where you feel the Shine Automatique side the most, but not all the colors have shimmer, so if shimmer isn't exactly your cup of tea, Guerlain's got you covered. I think it goes without mentioning that darker shades last longer right? Overall, I love this new lipstick formulation that Guerlain has come up with! Just when you think the best high end new lipstick of the year is Estee Lauder's Envy ones, Guerlain finds its way to the top of the lipsticks pyramid! Oh and in terms of price, I clearly wouldn't call it cheap, but considering the fact that its Guerlain, you didn't expect a 7$ price tag? Either ways, if you can afford it then I believe you'll enjoy it, and if you can, you don't really need this lipstick, you can find nice ones in a variety of price ranges!
الشعور اللي بيعطيني اياه هاي الحمره من غرلان بذكرني بنوعين حمره اللي برضو غرلان بيعملو واسمهن مكتوب بالخط العريض  فوق. ملمسه على الشفاف كتير طري, بشبه الزبده, وكتير سهل تحطو, وبحسه تقريبا برطب الشفاف, بشكل كتير قليل. اللون هاد بضاين عشفافي من 3 ل 4 ساعات, نسبيا منيح للون طبيعي متل هاد. بشكل عام الاوان الموجوده بهاد النوع من الحمره ميال لانه يكون فيه شوي شفافيه نسبيه, بس طبعا اللون قوي بنفس الوقت. الموضوع بالاساس من اللمعه القويه.  قسم من الالوان فيهن برق ناعم كمان, بس مش كلهن طبعا, فاذا انتو بتفضلوش البرق عشفافكو في مع وفي بدون! طبعا كل ما كان اللون غامق اكتر عالشفاف رح يضاين اكتر. بشكل عام, انا كتير حبيت هاد النوع من الحمره, اظن انه حتى احسن من الحمره الجديده من استي لودر.  اما بالنسبه للسعر, واضح انه مش رخيص, بس كل واحد وميزانيته.




And if you're curious about how this lipstick looks, then hopefully you enjoyed my amateur photography skills, a load of pictures to satisfy your curiosity!
وطبعا اذا حبيتو تشوفو كيف منظر اللون هاد, بتأمل الصور عجبوكو :)

No comments:

Post a Comment