Saturday, December 20, 2014

Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy in Insolent Plum

This is a lipstick alert to all of us lipstick addicts! Estee Lauder's newest, I think, lipstick release is just fantastic. They are called the Pure Color Envy, and believe me, those who see the rich color pigmentation, the elegant sheen, and how comfortable you look with a beautiful color on your lips will most definitely envy you!
هاي الحمره هي انذار لكل وحده عندها ادمان على الوان الحمره! الاصدار الجديد من استي لودر حسب رايي هو اكثر من رائع! اسم النوع مكتوب بالخط العريض فوق, وانا متأكده انه كل وحده اللي رح تشوف اللون القوي, اللمعه اللي بمنتهى الاناقه, وتشوف قديش اللون مريح عليكي, اكيد رح تغار منك ومن اللون اللي استعملتي!



The range has a dozen of shades, I went to the counter and swatched them numerous times because I just couldn't decide om a shade to get. And then finally I bit the bullet and went for what I think was the darkest shade in the range. It is winter after all, and I cant get enough of those type of shades. The one I got is in the number 450 Insolent Plum.
في كتير الوان بهاد النوع من اقلام الحمره, لدرجة اني احترت ورحت كذا مره اجرب الوان حتى اقرر اي لون اشتري, القرار كان عنجد صعب! وبالنهايه قررت انه اجا الوقت اشتري لون, واللون لازم يكون اغمق واحد, بالذات لاننا بالشتا! اللي اخترته رقمه 450 واسمه مكتوب بالخط العريض فوق.



Taraaaa! This is such a gorgeous kind of Mac Rebel color but better! Its a beautiful berry with a strong kick of sheen thrown in it. I honestly think I couldn't have chosen a better color for me. I do not own Mac Rebel, but I think they would probably look pretty darn close. Oh well, just for the sake of comparison and getting a better feel of the gorgeous color of this lipstick, here's a picture of it swatched next to Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 30, Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Grandest Grape, and Dior Rouge Dior in Fantastic Plum. Estee Lauder Insolent Plum looks like Either Rimmel's 30 & Clinique's Grandest Grape baby. I also swatched Mac's Rebel and it is incredibly similar to this. Well you be the judge and tell me if these swatches don't look almost identical! 
اللون المخيف (رائع باللغه العاميه) هاد كتير بشبه ريبيل من ماك, بس احلى واحسن! لونه بشبه التوت البري مع لمعه قويه! بظنش كنت بقدر اختار لون احسن من هيك! مع اني معنديش ريبيل, بس عشان نعمل مقارنه, رح افرجيكو 4 الوان من شرك مختلفه, بي مع الوان متشابهه, عشان المقارنه تكون احسن, الاوان مكتوبه فوق بالخط العريض وبقلب الصور كمان. الالوان كتير بتشبه بعض, واللون من استي لودر كانه مكون من خلط بين اللون من كلينيك وريميل.



On the lips it applies in such a creamy manner, just the right amount of creaminess for it to glide like Santa's sleigh across the clouds, yet its not too creamy that it starts feathering and dropping gifts in the middle of a deserted children-less land! I hope you get what I mean, that's me feeling pretty Christmasy yet writing a lipstick review! It feels incredibly light too, just like Santa would on his way back home! So yeah the application is even and flawless! What I loved too is the longevity. It lasted on me for over 4 hours and a half, as long as I gave it 30-45 minutes of no eating or drinking, you know, the time to sit, set, and stain. I think this lipstick release will make Estee Lauder one of the best lipsticks producing high end cosmetics brand!
لما بتحطو عالشفاف بتحسو قديش سلس متل الكريم, بس مش اكتر من اللازم لدرجة انه اللون "يتسرب" حوالي الشفاف وعالسنان! هو كمان كتير خفيف عالشفاف, كانكو مش حاطين اشي من اساسه! كمان بضاين عالشفاف لاكثرمن 4 ساعات او 4 ونص, خاصه اذا بتستنو نص ساعه عليه قبل ما توكلو وتشربو! بظن هاد النوع من اقلام الحمره رح يحمل استي لودر 10 درجات لفوق على مدرج الشرك اللي بتعمل اقلام حمره ممتازه!




Lastly, in terms of packaging, I LOVE it! The packaging is one of the best I've seen in a long long time! the color of it is this beautiful dark midnight blue with a gold top and bottom. It has the brand's name either engraved or imprinted in the head, and then the name of the line and the shade's number and name can be located on the bottom. One of the two most beautiful things about the packaging is the Estee Lauder imprint on the inner packaging when you take off the cap! I think it's just such a classy touch, makes the tube look super luxurious! And then the cherry on top of the cake is the magnetic closure, the satisfying magnetic click is TO-DIE-FOR! This lipstick seriously took me by surprise, I am now keeping an eye out for Estee Lauder's new releases, it is worthy of my attention! Oh and sometimes Estee Lauder has awesome sales, and you can actually buy this lips for the same price as Mac lipstick more or less!
اخر اشي بضل الشكل لقلم الحمره, ومن اسا بقول, انا كتييير حبيت! المنظر الخارجي كتير حلو, كتير! لونه ازرق غااااامق, وذهبي من فوق ومن تحت. اسم الشركه مكتوب من فوق, واسم النوع ورقم واسم اللون نفسه مكتوبين من تحت. وحده من احلى التفاصيل بشكل الحمره هي لما تقيمي الغطا وتشوفي الاسم استي لودر مكتوب عالقسم الذهبي بالداخل, لمسه كلاسيكيه رائعه! والكرزه اللي على وجع الكعكه هي طريقة الاغلاق المغناطيسيه! انا تفاجئت من الحمره هاي, استي لودر فاقت توقعاتي, اظن بعد اليوم رح يكون الي نظره مختلفه للشركه كلها! اه وممكن تلاقوه بسعر اقلام الحمره من ماك اذا كان في تنزيل منيح!







Watch the magnetic magic!

I am very interested in getting myself more shades, which is why your recommendations are more than welcome, they are definitely needed, so as Pat Benatar says, hit me with your best shot, fire away!
انا كتير مهتمه بهاد النوع من اقلام الحمره, واكيد حابه اجيب الوان تانيه. عشان هيك اذا عندكو لون انا بحاجته اكتبولي اسمه بصندوق التعليقات تحت.

No comments:

Post a Comment