Thursday, January 15, 2015

TAG: 25 Facts About Me

HELLO :)

What is your middle name?
Sadly, I don't have one! Where I live, people usually get a middle name when they get baptized, and since my name is Carol, my parents found no need to think of another, so the left me middle-name-less :(

What's your favorite subject at school?
It must have been English or Arabic, the grammatical part of Arabic because I always struggled with being generous enough with my literature answers!

What's your favorite drink?
This ALWAYS changes! Alcoholic drinks-wise, a good ol' margarita does me no wrong, otherwise it will have to either be fruity decaf tea or fanta exotic!

What is your favorite song at the moment?
Now this also changes a lot, but for right now, I'll share this gem with y'all! Stereophonics' Maybe Tomorrow is soooo beautiful trust me!

What is your favorite food?
SU SU SUSHI!

What is the last thing you bought?
Guerlain quad in Les Violines! You'll read more about it in the future :)

Favorite book of all time?
As much as I would like to say The Cider House Rules, I have made up my mind that the best book that was ever written by a human being is Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin *GOOSEBUMPS*
QUOTE:
"Perhaps everybody has a Garden of Eden, I don't know; but they have scarcely seen their garden before they see the flaming sword. Then, perhaps, life only offers the choice of remembering the garden or forgetting it. Either, or; it takes strength to remember, it takes another kind of strength to forget, it takes a hero to do both. People who remember court madness through pain, the pain of the perpetually recurring death of their innocence; people who forget court another kind of madness, the madness of the denial of pain and the hatred of innocence; and the world is mostly divided between madmen who remember and madmen who forget. Heroes are rare."

Favorite Color?
Grey

Do you have any pets?
No, but I'd love an afghan hound!!!!

Favorite Perfume?
Either Shalimar Initial or Violet Blonde.

Favorite Holiday?
I like holidays in which I can do a bit of everything! I like some adventurous kind of activities, I like to see a lot of green around me, I need my shopping fix, I'm not that big into history and culture so I guess I don't need to go to museums and stare at artwork and wonder how I should be interpreting it...

Are you married?
No

Have you been abroad?
Yes

Which languages do you speak?
English, Arabic, and Hebrew

Do you have any siblings?
Yes, two brothers.

What is your favorite shop?
For clothes, Zara. For shoes, Caligula. For books, second hand book store, For beauty products, Hamashbir or New Pharm. I

Favorite Restaurant?
The Pagoda in Tiberius!

When was the last time you cried?
I was watching Never Let Me Go the other day, and as always, tears must be shed while watching that one!

Favorite Blog?
The Misty Mom

Favorite Movie?
DUH!!! The Cider House Rules!!! YOU NEED TO WATCH IT, IT'S THE ABSOLUTE BEST THING EVER!!

Favorite TV show?
The Following or Hannibal or Cold Case or Law & Order SVU!

PC or MAC?
I wish I had the money for a MAC, so for now its PC

What phone do you have?
Samsung Grand 2

How tall are you?
As short as they come :D

Can you cook?
You bet I can! I'm brilliant at it, in all modesty :D


Why don't you answer a couple of these questions down below :) I'd love to know more about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment