Monday, December 1, 2014

My Favorite & Most Underrated Mac Lipstick

Last week was fall lipsticks week, and in the second installment I talked BRIEFLY about an AWESOME AWESOME Mac lipstick, and Mac lipsticks are almost as popular as chocolate and ice cream!! But when it comes to their lipsticks, there are always a few that are talked about by everyone, and then there are those hidden gems that don't get mentioned at all! And today, I give myself the honor of enlightening you and making you aware of its' existence.
الاسبوع الماضي كان اسبوع منتجات الشفاف عندي بالبلوغ, وبالجزء التاني ذكرت حمره راااااائعه من ماك وحكيت عنها باختصار. الحمره من ماك اشي كتير محبوب بين الصبايا, وكتير منهن بحكو عن الوان محدده من ماك وبنسو الوان تانيه. اليوم حابه احكيلكو عن لون تقريبا مسمعتش حدا بحكي عنه وهو بكل صراحه بجنن!




Mac Viva Glam III (3) is a beautiful brown maroon lipstick with a BEAUTIFUL matte finish! I've been taking a closer look at Mac lipsticks throughout the last month, and I have not seen anything that comes close to Viva Glam III. And it is not just the shade that makes my brain melt every time I wear it, its also how easy it glides on my lips, how smooth and evenly pigmented, how amazing the color payoff is, and the fact that it lasts on my lips without feeling drying at all. The only tiny little drawback about the whole Mac lipsticks range TO ME is the scent, its just not my cup of tea, but fortunately it's not nearly as dreadful as YSL Volupte lipsticks smell like!
فيفا غلام 3 هو لون بني كستنائي خالي من اللمعه, يعني مات! صرلي كذا مره بتفحص ماك وولا مره لاقيت اشي قريب عجمال فيفا غلام 3! الموضوع مش بس موضوع لون, كمان سهولة استعماله, قوة اللون ومنظرو المتجانس عالشفاف, والفتره اللي بيبقى عالشفاف! مع انه مات, بس هو ما بينشف الشفاف او بيخليهن يتشققو! الاشي الوحيد اللي بيعجبنيش بالحمره من ماك هي الريحه, بس هاي اشي متعله بكل واحد وذوقه!




So yeah, I think the color is beautiful, but what's even more beautiful than the color itself is the performance. Well done Mac, and I hope you all run out to a Mac counter and treat yourself to a fancy Mac lipstick, you know, in the spirit of Christmas!
فاااااا هاد هو! انا بقول انه هاد اللون كتير حلو, والاحلى منه الجوده تبعتو! ماك بالفعل عملو اشي منيح لما صممو هالحمره, وانا بتأمل اكون ساعدتكو لما تروحو عماك تشترو لحالكو حمره جديده للمناسبات والاعياد!


No comments:

Post a Comment