Sunday, November 9, 2014

My Everyday Makeup Staples #1

Call me a creature of habit, but there are about 6 to 8 products I cant skip or not use every time I put makeup on. Well lets just say that when it comes to complexion, lashes, and brows, when I reach a result I like, I suddenly stop feeling too adventurous! Am I the only one like this, or is it a common thing? What do you think?

بتقدرو تقولو اني صبيه بتتمسك بروتين معين, لان عندي بين 6-8 اغراض بقدرش احذفها من روتيني اليومي. بصراحه بالنسبه للبشره, الرموش, والحواجب, لما بلاقي النتايج اللي بتعجبني, فجأه بخف الشعور بالرغبه بالتغيير والتجارب فيي. بس انا هيك؟ ولا الاشي شائع بيننا احنا الصبايا؟ شو رايكو؟



Well, I have already started writing separate posts about each and every product I'm going to talk about today, since I cant go too much into details about each and every product, but let me talk you through my everyday makeup staples.

اوكي, انا صرت مبلشه اكتب عن كل منتوج بكل تفاصيله لمقالات بالمستقبل القريب, عشان اليوم مستحيل اقدر اغطي كل التفاصيل. بس يلا نبلش نحكي باختصار عن المنجات الثابته بروتيني.

For me, getting the complexion right is more than half the battle. Being 'blessed' with a chronically dehydrated skin, not every complexion routine gives me the results I want! For my face, I want a light coverage foundation, one that is not too drying, one that does not settle in expression lines, one that looks EXACTLY like skin, basically, I want the 'I walk up like this' face all the time! Unfortunately, for me, I have not yet found a do-it-all product. Therefore, I tend to go all out and use a multitude of products EVERY TIME I WEAR MAKEUP!

بالنسبه الي, انه اصل لنتايج بترضيني بخصوص البشره هو اكتر من نص المعركه! وبما انه الدنيا "انعمت" علي ببشره اللي بتعاني من جفاف دايم, مش كلشي بزبط علي! لوجي, بدي تغطيه خفيفه, بدون ما تنشف بشرتي اكتر من هيك, وما بدي تبرز خطوط التعبير حوالي تمي, بدي كمان تبين كتير طبيعيه, بالظبط متل بشرتي! للاسف بعدني ملاقيتش اشي واحد بعمللي كل هاد... عشان هيك عندي كذا منتوج بستعمله يوميا!

To start off, I think Estee Lauder's Illuminating Perfecting Primer gives my face a nice glow, prolongs the wear of my makeup, and prevents in from settling into those fine expression lines around my mouth. A pea size of primer a day keeps the lines at bay! That sounds nice, doesn't it! 

اول اشي, بظن "برايمر" استي لودر اللي اسمه Illuminating Perfecting Primer بعطي بشرتي نور وحراره ممتازين, كمان بطول مده الثبات للميكاب تبعي, وبمنع انه يتجمع بخطوط التعبير ويبرزهم خلال النهار. كميه قليله من البرايمر بتبعد الخطوط لبعيد! ممتاز!



Primers are awesome, but wouldn't they be more awesome if they provided us with the coverage we need? OH, I might have just given cosmetics brands an idea for their upcoming bestseller! Until that products is invented, I still have to apply my foundation. My one and only HOLY GRAIL foundation comes from Guerlain, and its their BEAUTIFUL Lingerie De Peau. Lingerie De Peau has a light to medium coverage, its rather build-able, and it has a super natural satin finish. This really does look like skin, it almost gets me confused! It comes in a liquid consistency that blends like a dream with fingers and brushes, I'm not exactly keen on sponges because they tend to drink up my expensive foundation, and that is not OK by my bank manager!

البرايمر ممتاز, بس يا ريت لو فيو التغطيه اللي بدي اياها! يمكن انا اعطيت شرك التجميل فكره للمنتوج الناجح اللي لازم بيلشو يخططوله! لحد اسا انا بعدني بحاجه لشوية ميكاب. الفاونديشن المفضله علي بتيجي من بيت غرلان واسمها لانجيري دي بو! لاندجيري دي بو الجمييييله جدا عندها تغطيه خفيفه لمتوسطه, ممكن تبنو التغطيه وتحطو من طبقه ل 3 طبقات, انا بحط واحده. كتير بتبين طبيعي عالبشره, والفينيش تبعتها متل ال الساتان عالوجه. بتبين متل البشره الطبيعيه, بس احسن! هي بتيجي بشكل سائل اللي ممكن خلطه بسهوله يا بالايد او بالفرشاي, انا بنصحش بالسفنج لانها بشري كميه من الفاونديشن.



Now that the skin looks somewhat even, I still have to tackle the under eye discoloration and on any occasional unwanted blemishes here and there. What I'm trying to say is that a concealer is just absolutely inevitable for me. Now here's where things get a bit excessive, yet somehow necessary, at least in my mind. Well, I do use two concealers, a liquid one and a cream one, both from Estee Lauder.

البشره صارت نوعا ما موحده, بعد في تحت العيون واذا في حبوب وهيك. يعني بالعربي الكونسيلر الزامي حسب رايي. انا بستعمل نوعين من الكونسيلز, واحد سائل وواحد كريم. طبعا الاشي ممكن يكون زايد عن اللازم لكتير ناس, بس بالنسبه الي لاقيت مبررات او اعذار عشان ابرر موقفي! الكونسيلرز التنين من استي لودر.

OK, so the liquid concealer is great because its just so easy to blend, especially on sensitive areas like my under eyes where I want to prevent any unnecessary tugging. The concealer I use is the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear concealer. It blends effortlessly and covers my nasty under eye circles well enough for the daily, because for special occasions I go first with a correcter and then a concealer, but special occasion products aren't staples if they're only used around Christmas and New Years Eve! I also use it around my nose because that area is a bit dark as well. Basically, I use it to highlight the areas that are naturally darker. You can obviously use whichever tools you want. Oh and I usually conceal before my foundation because I think it looks nicer and more blended together.

الكونسيلر السائل ممتاز لانه هوين ينخلط خاصة بمناطق حساسه متل العيون. الكونسيلر من استي لودر متل ما حكيت وهو من سلسلة دبل وير. كتير سهل الخلط وبغطي اللون الغامق تحت عيوني بشكل ممتاز ليوم يوم. بستعمله كمان حوالي خشمي (انفي) لان هناك عادة في لون غامق! ممكن تستعملو مع فرشاي, الاصابع, او اسفنجه. كمان قبل او بعد الفاونديشن.



And for the unwanted monsters on my face that find themselves on my face every now and then, I go with a cream concealer, I am calling Estee Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-Place Cull Cover concealer as the my skin savior in times of need! I don't blend it in completely, I just blend the outer edges of it and wait for my foundation to come and make things blend into each other without losing their covering properties. I love it because it lasts and covers everything that I don't want to see even on the daily.

وللحبوب اللي بطلعولي مرات بستعمل الكونسيلر الكريم, برضو من استي لودر وبرضو من سلسلة دبل وير. هو بعطي تغطيه اكتر وشوي بيجي اصعب للخلط, وهتد ممتاز لانو انا اصلا بخلطش عاللآخر عشان احافظ عكثافة التغطيه! عشان هيك انا بفضل احط الكونسيلر قبل الفاونديشن, لان الفاونديشن رح توحد كلشي مع بعض. هاد الكونسيلر ممتاز وبضل كل اليوم.



And that is all for today, you may expect the second part next Sunday! But lets get real, I am always down to trying new things, so knowing what your every day staples are will be great! So why don't you leave me some recommendations down there in the comments? Products we love are always worth sharing, that's what I always say!

وهاد هو لليوم, الجزء التاني رح انشرو الاحد الجاي. بس عشان نضل واقعيين, انا دايما بحب اسمع شو انتو بتستعملو وشو المنتجات الثابته الكو, عشان اعرف شو اجرب المره الجاي! عشان هيك احكولي شو المنتجات المفضله بتعليقاتكو تحت! انا بقول الاشياء اللي منحبها بتشتحق نحكي عنها ونشاركها مع بعض, بتوافقو؟



PS, a WHILE back I filmed a Foundation Routine video that is not exactly accurate for now, but I will link it right here for those interested. And if you want an updated one, let me know!
عفكره صورت فيديو بالعربي للفاونديشن روتين تبعي ورح اتركلكو لينك/رابط هون!

No comments:

Post a Comment